Lash Voltage Essentials Kit - FREE Compact Case & Tweezers
Your search for the perfect lashes ends here. Lash Voltage is a quick and easy, magnetic lash system that creates fuller, thicker, gorgeous looking lashes in a flash.
The powerful yet safe magnet infused liquid eyeliner pairs with silky, soft reusable lashes which sternly lock into place.
Water-proof, wind-proof and smudge-proof for all day wear. Lash Voltage makes wearing lashes fuss-free, mess-free and stress-free.
Essentials Kit Includes:
- Magnet infused liquid eyeliner
- 2 x sets magnetic lashes ('natural' or 'luxe')
- FREE Compact case with mirror
- FREE Rose gold tweezers
- Key Benefits
- Quick and easy - no glue, no mess, no costly or damaging extensions. Lash Voltage makes wearing lashes fuss-free, mess-free and stress-free.
- Reusable - durable, faux minx lashes that can be used up to 30 times.
- Long lasting - water-proof, wind-proof and smudge-proof for all day wear.
- Iron oxides - powerful yet safe magnetic properties for lashes that won't budge.
- Choose your style - available in 2 styles to suit all occasions.
- 100% vegan and cruelty free
Test width of magnetic lashes to check fit. Trim if required, to outer edge of next magnet.
Shake liquid eyeliner well before each use. Apply a thick line on top of the eyelid along the natural lash line, ensuring adequate coverage is achieved on both inner and outer corners of the eyes for maximum grip.
Using fingers or tweezers supplied, hold the magnetic lashes on top of eyeliner, until they lock into place.
TIPS & TRICKS:
- For best performance, endeavour to apply lashes before eyeliner dries completely (45 sec - 1 min).
- Apply all makeup before eyeliner, to avoid interference between magnet infused eyeliner and magnetic lashes.
- Start with a thin line of eyeliner, working from the inner corner of lash line outwards. Thicken for maximum grip, particularly inner and outer corners.
For further tips & tricks, watch this short video: https://bit.ly/353nXwL
I’ve tried magnetic eyelashes before (the sandwich variety) but they never worked for me. How are these any different?
We understand your frustration, we experienced the same issues! Our Lash Voltage lashes are designed specifically to be used with our incredible magnetic eyeliner which contains magnetic particles for your lashes to lock onto giving you 24-hour wear. They are so simple and easy to use and apply!
Can I wear them while swimming?
You may wear the eyeliner while swimming as it is completely waterproof and smudge proof, however because the lashes contain magnets, we recommend these are removed before swimming to prevent rusting of the magnets.
Can I apply mascara on the lashes?
We recommend you apply mascara to your own lashes before applying Lash Voltage, but it is best to avoid mascara on the magnetic lashes as you will get a build-up of mascara after wearing them 30 times.
How many times can I wear my lashes?
If you take good care of your Lash Voltage lashes, each set can last 30 wears. Use cotton tip with oil free makeup remover or micellar water to gently remove any magnetic liner residue from lashes and they are ready to re-use over and over again.
I have short lashes; will these work for me?
Absolutely! The lashes click onto the magnetic eyeliner you apply on your lash line so if your lashes are short, the lash application isn’t affected.
Will they cause any damage to my natural lashes?
Great question! No, absolutely no damage is done to your natural lashes. Our lashes attach to the magnetic eyeliner, which is applied on your lash line, so your own lashes aren’t affected at all.
Can the lashes be trimmed? They are too wide for my eye
Yes, you can trim to your liking however you may lose a magnet in the process.
What are the ingredients, and is it safe for me?
The Lash Voltage Magnetic Eyeliner contains iron oxides which are rated safe by the EWG and are used in most eyeshadows, mascaras and lipsticks. There are absolutely no heavy metals (lead etc) or parabens in our formula. The eyeliner is safe for even the most sensitive eyes or contact lens wearers.
Iron oxides typically don’t cause problems even for people with sensitive skin. There are no known side effects with our magnetic eyeliner. In fact, Princeton Consumer Research independently studied prolonged magnetic lash use and not a single adverse effect was found
Our lashes are handcrafted using faux minx fibres- super soft, cruelty free & vegan!